Freshmen opinions on the stay at home order

19 Freshmen reactions on the Stay at Home Order

Janelle Marushack, Social Media Facebook Editor

Colorado has been in a statewide stay at home order to help slow the spread of COVID-19 since March 26 and the order  will be lifted Sunday April 26.

Ashleigh Reily’s opinion on the stay at home order is “Yes I do agree with the stay at home order because even though kids our age aren’t getting it we still can give it to other people.Without the  older generation of people that have lived some of the things we call history we are bound to repeat it,” said Reily. 

Kalli Carmichael’s opinion on the stay at home order is “I do agree with the stay at home order because social distancing is a very important part of the Coronavirus and if people don’t follow it, everyone will get the virus all at once. If this was to happen there wouldn’t be enough ICU beds or ventilators and the whole situation would spiral out of control. So everyone should just stay at home for the time being,” said Carmichael 

Teona Kelly’s opinion on the stay at home order is “I disagree because people are getting kicked out of their houses because they don’t have enough money to pay because their hours are getting cut short at work. So there are people on the streets asking for money and things like that,”said Kelly.

Shawn Wyatt’s opinion on the stay at home order is “Absolutely not.  it is our choice if we want to get it or not also it is honestly just a cough and sniffle so just a common cold,” said Wyatt.